Car enthusiasts always dream of driving the next great luxury car that they happen to see! However, in present times, when the economy is tightening its noose on society, not many can own one of their own.
In case you have been in awe of a car that belongs to the luxury segment, read on! Before we talk about how you too can buy one, let us first see what makes them so popular!
- Safety- Most luxury segment cars come with the latest safety and security features. These could include standard stability control, side-front airbags, curtain airbags, traction control and anti-lock braking systems, among others. Are you aware of the fact that about 44% of vehicles shortlisted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) as top safety picks carry a base price tag that is above $30,000?
- Great resale value- Even though they are priced higher than their non-deluxe mates, luxury cars carry amazing resale value. Many people cannot afford these sparkling new cars. However, they do not mind spending a considerable amount of money for used ones, even if they too are priced high! Hence, selling a luxury car fetches good money to the owners too.
- Status- Automobiles that belong to the luxury segment are undoubtedly a status symbol. An Aston Martin DB9 or Audi R8 passing-by surely makes your heart skip a beat, doesn’t it? The owner of such cars seems like a class apart!
- A blend of style and comfort- be it their exquisite exteriors, plush interiors, remote start features, or the state-of-the-art engines; luxury cars are elegant, stylish and very comfortable in all respects.
- Technology marvels- Be it the safety features or the latest entertainment accessories; luxury cars offer the very best of both worlds. Electronic parking assistants, remote starts, sensors, Bluetooth devices; you name it and all great luxury cars offer it!
- Extensive maintenance- Some brands offer comprehensive roadside assistance on new purchases for as long as up to four years. Even when you buy a pre-owned luxury car, you can be assured of the best maintenance services.
- Customizable- Do you know that some brands even invite interested buyers to their manufacturing unit, so that car lovers can customize the car they want to buy? Some even offer the services of a personal consultant to help buyers decide on customization options.
- Consistent performance and quality- Luxury brands use the latest manufacturing technology, strict quality control and detailed testing of each aspect of a car they make. The result is the highest levels of reliability and performance.
Now, since we know why people strive to buy luxury cars, let us talk about how they have become much more affordable!
You would have definitely heard of online salvage car auctions. At such auctions, one can find all types of luxury cars at affordable prices. People often think that salvage auctions only list irreparable cars! Actually, if one does detailed research, one can also find police impounded or theft recovered cars that may have superficial damage but that are in fair running condition.
Moreover, even if one has to spend some money on repair or restoration, their price tag still makes them a good buy!